What is happening?
data within Leafhopper Enterprise Support Ltd (“Leafhopper”, “We”). We are not changing the ways we use personal data but the new policy will provide you with additional details such as:
- Your increased rights in relation to the information we hold about you.
- How we keep personal information secure.
- The types of personal information we collect and how we use it.
- The legal grounds for how we use your information.
When is this happening?
to give you advance notice.
What other steps does Leafhopper take to protect your privacy?
All of our staff are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities. All staff are trained on induction and every two years (or sooner if there is a major change in legislation).
When processing data we undertake the following:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent.
- We are transparent about what the data is being used for.
- Data is collected for a specific purpose.
- The data is necessary for the purpose.
- Data is not kept for longer than necessary.
- The data is kept safe and secure.
We do not process any special categories of data (otherwise known as sensitive information) directly. We may process information on behalf of a client if they ask us to do so. This would be subject to strict privacy controls. For our policy on this, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
All storage is secure, held in the UK and our suppliers have GDPR procedures in place.
Do you need to do anything?
How to find out more
website at www.solarforschools.org.uk.